Knowing how and when to C-Bet, Continuation Raise, Float, and Check-Raise are the keys to getting a hold of chips and protecting your stack.
Practice your Continuation Betting decision-making skills now by reviewing the following collection of Poker Hand examples on how to effectively use the LearnWPT C-Betting strategy.
1. When You Miss the Flop: Missed the Flop in a Multiway Pot
2. C-Bet and Get Check-Raised: T♠T♥ vs a Check-Raise
3. 3-Bet and Get a Single Caller: 6♠6♣ on the Flop
4. Continuation Raising: K♠K♥ vs a Flop Bet
5. Calling in Position vs C-Betting: A♥K♠ vs a Donk Bet
An effective C-Betting strategy that accounts for board texture, number of opponents, stack sizes, and likely hand ranges is an essential tool that separates amateurs from the Pros.
Understanding these critical concepts and how to apply them will put you in a position to take down uncontested pots through aggression, and provide a balanced approach to your postflop game plan.
PS: a Membership with LearnWPT is the easiest and fastest way to add more levels of complexity and nuance to your game.
How are these scenarios helping your game?
Post your answers in the comments below.