If yes, THANK YOU and congratulations on taking another step in improving your game!
If no, let’s change that today!
So, what exactly is HIT?
The Hand Input Tool (HIT), is a game-changing LearnWPT feature that allows Members to capture, replay, and share real hands they’ve played and receive analysis and feedback from friends, other members, and LearnWPT Pros.
See below for info, hints, and the benefits of this powerful feature:
Login and access HIT from the top navigation bar or via the mobile menu. For more instructions watch the “Show Me How it Works” video on the HIT Dashboard or review Episode 226: Hand Input Tool (HIT).
Recording your hand:
- To begin, click the red ENTER A HAND NOW BUTTON.
- Select Cash or Tournament and enter the Blinds Amount, Type of Ante, Number of Players, then click the NEXT button.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to record the hand information and street action.
- Helpful Hint: Click the orange END HAND button if want to stop the hand at a specific point for analysis before getting to showdown
Members can submit their recorded HIT hands to Nick Binger and the LearnWPT Pros for analysis of their play and get answers to questions about a specific move or strategy using the Ask a Pro Feature.
Sending your hand in for feedback:
- Once finished recording your hand, the action will replay and a pop-up will appear noting options for your hand.
- Click the ASK A PRO button to submit your hand for analysis.
- Enter a title, your question or comment, and click the SEND YOUR QUESTION button.
- That’s it! The LearnWPT Pros will provide feedback shortly.
- PS: Want to discuss a hand you’ve played with your peers? Expand your feedback loop by posting your saved HIT hand in the LearnWPT Community Forums for advice and feedback! Click here for more info.
- Helpful Hint: Use the Sort By button to select HIT on the Ask a Pro page to review 400+ already answered Member submitted HIT hands
HIT Helpful Hints:
Personalize your saved hands and notes! Our goal is to make HIT an easy to use and personal experience. We’ll send helpful hints each month so be sure to share with us any suggestions.
Did you know you can:
- Replay, edit, or delete hands you’ve saved from your HAND LIBRARY by clicking the thumbnail image and vertical ellipsis.
- Update the name of a hand by clicking the NL Cash or NL Tourney fields in the top left corner of the screen.
- Take notes for each session by clicking the EDIT NOTES field in the top left corner of the screen. Enter personal notes (they will remain private) about the session and click SAVE NOTES.
- Change the name/nickname of a player and their chip stack by clicking their position tile. Update the PLAYER NAME and CHIP STACK fields then click the NEXT button.
At LearnWPT we are always looking for ways to improve your poker education experience. We created HIT to give Members a tool that will help take their game to the next level and we need your input.
Tell us what you think:
- Do you have any suggestions to make HIT better? Many of the improvements we implement come from Member suggestions!
- Please take a few minutes to tell us what you think by sending us an email or filling out this survey: Member Feedback
- If you encounter any bugs or have questions about how to use the Hand Input Tool let please us know.
- Helpful Hint: Click the blue Feedback & Bug Reports button in the right hand corner of a HIT recording if you experience any issues
The habit of recording hands you’ve played followed by analysis (and feedback) creates a positive feedback loop for improvement which allows you to find (and fix) leaks faster, while learning to make better decisions at the table.
We are exited to provide this invaluable tool for our Members to help create that loop and to provide them with guidance and helpful feedback.
Thanks for being a part of LearnWPT!
-The LearnWPT Team
Have Questions or need assistance? Email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.