Learn How to Ask a Pro!
Members can ask written questions and get clear, concise, answers from LearnWPT Pros. You can review and search for questions posted by your fellow Members or you can ask a question of your own.
Here are some helpful tips on using the Ask a Pro Feature (note: you must be logged in to your Membership to use Ask a Pro):
Members can click Ask A Pro in the navigation bar (pictured above) or by selecting from the drop down menu in the top left hand corner on mobile devices.
You can create a username in two ways:
- Start asking a question and the system will prompt you for your username
- Create your username on your My Account Page by clicking Change username & hometown
- Note: Your username is for Ask a Pro submissions only and cannot be used to login to LearnWPT. You can not use your email address as your Ask A Pro username.
- If the username you choose is already taken you will receive an error message. Please pick another username.
Ask or Search Questions:
To start Asking a Pro:
- Click in the white area right below "How can we help?" and start typing your topic or question and hit enter
- For example: How do I 3-Bet Against Aggressive Opponents?
Give The Pros Your Details:
Write your full question or detailed scenario in the Question box.
- Once finished click the "SEND YOUR QUESTION!" button
- That's it! Our Pros will get to your question shortly
We've made it easy to find the questions you want to review most.
- Use the Sort By menu to view questions by title, most viewed, most recent, HIT Hands, or author
- Use the Filter Buttons to view your submitted questions, questions that have not been answered, or all questions answered by the Pros
Join current discussions with fellow Members and our Pros.
- Click the blue "Comments" Button beneath each Member Question or Pro Answer and post your thoughts!
- Have a follow-up question or comment for the Pro? Simply click the "Comments" button on the Pros's answer. You'll receive a follow-up reply!
If you need have any questions or need any assistance please click the “Contact” link at the bottom of all pages on LearnWPT or email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for being a Member of LearnWPT!
Think Like a Pro