Creating a Winning Habit
We know, you want it all now….
The calendar has just turned over and 2020 is gonna be your year, no matter what it takes. You’re committed to making the changes that will transform your game and your life.
- Effortless decision-making
- A dynamic game-plan that accounts for all the situations you’ll face at the table
- A calm and unshakable mental game
- And maybe even to shed a few pounds from the holidays 🍗
But we both know that in order to make a real change it takes small pieces of consistent effort over time.
We see it each January... everyone rushes to join the local gym in attempt to affect change immediately. You can barely find a parking space, let alone an open treadmill or weight machine.
Fast forward to March 1st.... you can pick any machine and park with ease! Everyone who made the big commitment to exercise and make a change is gone.
So how can YOU avoid the January rush and the March drop-off in your game? Simple, commit to a cycle of constant improvement.
It’s a fact that new habits take time to form, a little over 2 months on average (p.s. 2 months of LearnWPT will cost you only $34!).
Not sure how to do that for your poker game? Here are some suggestions to get started today:
- Commit to work on your Mental Game. Write down exactly what you are feeling and thinking when you make a strategic mistake. Review your notes before each session to inject logic and avoid the risk of future blow-ups. Need help setting 2020 goals? Check out this free Strategy Episode from Mental Game coach, Jared Tendler.
- Schedule time on your calendar to study by watching Strategy Episodes on LearnWPT.com. Block out 15 mins twice a week with no distractions and watch an Episode to reinforce a strategy or to start learning a new concept.
- Practice strategies by playing 25 hands each day using the WPT GTO Trainer. You'll find specific leaks, narrowed down to hand categories and specific actions, by playing solved poker hands. There’s no grey area, simply play, review your Session Data, and see which leak is YOUR biggest.
Winning players train consistently to change bad habits and sharpen decision-making.
Let LearnWPT help you build the same consistency, one day at a time!
That’s what we’re here for.
PS Join LearnWPT.com now for just $5 and you'll also have the ability to Ask a Pro all of your poker questions.