[UPDATE: This LearnWPT Strategy Episode is no longer available for free to non-members]
We hope you enjoyed this special access to a full Strategy Episode from LearnWPT!
Strategy Episodes like this are included as part of a Membership to LearnWPT.com. Monthly and Yearly Members of LearnWPT get two new Episodes every week.
We look forward to seeing you online!
⤴️Watch This FREE Strategy Episode From LearnWPT!
You are on the Button with J♥J♠. The MP1 player min raises and both the MP2 and Cutoff players call. Action is on you….
What are the factors you need to think about when choosing between calling, reraising, and folding?
Join LearnWPT Lead Instructor, Nick Binger as he breaks down the action from a LearnWPT Student submitted hand reviewing a common spot with Pocket Jacks Preflop that often gives players trouble!
This video is part of our Decision Point Strategy Episode series where we offer in-depth hand analysis and reveal decision-making thought processes featuring real hands played by LearnWPT Pros and Members.
FYI… this exclusive access will only be available to non-members of LearnWPT for a limited time (only a few more days… access expires November 28th! ) so make sure to check it out.
We’ll see you online,
P.S. Episodes like this are included as part of a Membership to LearnWPT and our Monthly and Yearly Members get 2 BRAND-NEW informative Strategy Episodes every week!
HOW CAN LEARNWPT HELP YOUR GAME?
When you join LearnWPT.com for just $5 you’ll get:
- On-demand access to in-depth Strategy Episodes (like the one above!)
- All of your poker questions answered with Ask a Pro
- Expert analysis from LearnWPT Pros using The Hand Input Tool
- The 30-Day Winning Blueprint email series for success at the tables
- Sharper decision-making skills with Poker Hand scenarios
- Downloadable Tools you can use at and away from the tables
- Exclusive access to interactive Monthly Q&A Webinars with LearnWPT Pros
Join for $5 your First Month and starting investing in your game.